Monday, 14 August 2017

Just In! See What Costa Said To Conte Today

Loading...




Chelsea striker Diego Costa is currently in Brazil and has been banished from training with the first team squad after his fracas with Chelsea manager Antonio Conte.




Costa has revealed in an interview with the Daily Mail that he was told to train with the reserves and he isn’t ready to do that.

“I wouldn’t be allowed access to the first-team dressing room and I would have no contact at all with the guys,” Costa told the Daily Mail. “I’m not a criminal! I don’t think it is fair after all I have done to be treated like that.



“They gave me a week extra off [at the start of pre-season training] but since then it’s fines all the way.

“They want me training with the reserves. I am not going to do that. I am not a criminal and I am not in the wrong here. So, if they need to fine me, let them fine me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment