Monday, 19 March 2018

Real Madrid News: Marco Asensio Makes Chelsea Transfer Decision On Three Conditions

Loading...





REAL MADRID winger Marco Asensio is reportedly willing to snub a move to Chelsea – on three conditions.



Asensio has been linked with Chelsea amid speculation that Real Madrid are lining up a summer swoop for Eden Hazard.



According to Don Balon, the Spain international has told Bernabeu bigwig Florentino Perez that the Premier League side and Italian outfit Juventus are ready to table offers.

But the Spanish publication claim that Asensio has informed Perez that he is willing to snub Chelsea and Juventus if his demands are met.



He has reportedly asked for the club to avoid signing direct rivals for his place in the team, demanded a regular role in the starting XI and requested a wage increase.

Asensio has emerged as one of Real Madrid’s rising stars but his progress has stalled in recent months after starting the season with a bang.



The 22-year-old has been scrapping with Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale for a place alongside Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid’s attack but.

He has chipped in with 10 goals and five assists in 40 appearances this campaign but has hit the back of the net just three times since mid-November.



Asensio is under contract until 2023 after putting pen to paper on an extension in September.

He previously appeared to suggest he would snub a move away from the Bernabeu if the opportunity arose.

Speaking in December, Asensio said: “I am at the best club in the world and I am happy at Real Madrid.”



Chelsea face a fight to keep Eden Hazard out of Real Madrid’s clutches.

The Belgium international is reportedly a target for the Spanish giants ahead of a summer revamp.

Reports in Spain suggest Benzema and Bale could be sold to fund a move for Hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment